Saxophone & Clarinet Lessons 503.888.5796
Are you striving to become the musician of your dreams?
But not getting the results you know are possible?
You are wondering, “How do I practice? What do I practice?” These are things to consider when you do your daily practice.
Here’s what you’ll read about in my booklet, 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice.
- Where should you practice? Let me show you how to create a supportive space for yourself.
- There’s more than one way to practice! I give you four methods to vary your practice and keep your interest engaged.
- I present five foundational musical skills every musician needs to play every day.
- Keep a practice journal and track your progress over time. You will be amazed at how quickly you acquire new skills… and enjoy doing it!
If you want to use your practice time more effectively and grow your musical skills quickly, fill out the form below and get your free twelve-page booklet, 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice. You’ll also be subscribed to my twice-monthly eZine, Musician’s Motivator.
Yes, Mary Ellen, I want the free booklet: 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice.
I respect your privacy
and never sell, rent, or give away
your email address.
Just enter your first name and email address in the form above. When you click the “Send me my free booklet!” button, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link. Click that link to receive your free article.
I respect your email privacy. I never share, sell or give away your email address to anyone else, ever. You may remove yourself from the list anytime you choose with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every eZine.
Here’s what you will get:
5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice – My twelve-page booklet on where to practice, when and what to practice; four types of practice and when to use each one; and keeping a practice journal.
Grace Notes – my weekly music appreciation newsletter.
Please check out some of my most popular blog posts:
- Make Musical Motifs With Math and Letters
- How To Play Clarinet Part 3
- How can a Musical Earworm Make Your Practice Amazing?