My husband and I have been very impressed with the music knowledge and appreciation Meg has passed along to our two children, in the course of greatly improving their skill on the alto sax and clarinet. – Janet Schultz, parent to Emily (at right) and Peter
Your Grace Notes Music Monthly Package includes:
- Up to four music lessons per calendar month. These lessons are custom-tailored to your unique needs as a musician and they evolve over time as your skill develops. The lessons can be used at any time during a calendar month but unused lessons do not rollover into subsequent months.
- Brief consultations by phone between lessons, should you have a question or encounter a problem in your practice.
- In addition to developing greater skill, comfort, and ease in playing your instrument, you’ll learn the critical sight reading skills that every musician must know in order to play at a moment’s notice and not lose the fun!
- I’ll also show you how to properly care for your instrument, including using cane and synthetic reeds. And if you currently need to purchase an instrument, I’ll give you tips on how to select the best instrument for your needs and your budget and where to make your purchase.
- Additionally, I’ll provide an ongoing focus on both music appreciation and music theory, both of which are essential elements in becoming a well-rounded musician.
- You’ll also get two performance opportunities each year with ongoing support for participating in those performances.
And throughout your time with Grace Notes Music, I’ll always hold the vision of you already being the talented musician you dream of becoming. I’ll inspire and call forth your innate musical genius, walk side-by-side with you while you grow as a musician, and encourage you to have fun all along the way.